§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Caress Africa.
3. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
4. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administration
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of the data of persons using the website. This means that if the User adds a comment or completes the contact form on our website, we process User’s data such as: name, surname, pseudonym, e-mail address, IP address.
2. Personal data left on the site by the User via the contact form or by adding reviews, will be processed in order to:
– possibility of contacting the User.
– analyzing trends and behaviors of Users and preparing statistical reports (§4 p.1; 4§ p.4)
– adjustment of the page content according to the User’s preferences (§4 p.4)
– website promotion and evaluation of services provided by the Service Provider
3. Every User whose data relate (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We reserve the right to process User’s data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of seeking possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige the Service Provider to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to remove the User’s opinion made on the website and block the possibility of its issuing if:
– the content of the expression contains content not referring to the service
– the content of the expression contains words or expressions considered colloquial
2. The Service Provider has no right to delete or edit opinions posted by Users on the site for reasons other than those mentioned in §3 p.1.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the editorial and editorial opinion to the extent necessary when the opinion:
– contains characters that make the content of the review unreadable
– does not contain Polish characters
– is entirely written in caps (Caps Lock)
– contains spelling mistakes
– contains punctuation errors
– contains personal data
– contains syntax errors
4. By posting the opinion, the User declares that they are free from claims of third parties and that the User has all rights, in particular proprietary copyrights and proprietary personal rights to the opinion.
5. The User declares that the publication of the opinion will not affect any rights of third parties.
6. The User declares that he is the author of the sent opinions.
1. The website collects automatically only information contained in cookies. The collected data is used to monitor and check how the Users use our site to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor Users’ information using the Google Analytics tool, which records the user’s behavior on the website.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the end device of the Website User. They are intended for using website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time on the end device.
3. The Caress Africa Service Provider is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The Service Provider uses files (cookies) in order to:
matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
preparation of statistics that help to learn about user preferences and behaviors, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the final device.
7. The Service Provider informs that changing the settings in the User’s internet browser may restrict access to some of the functions of the website.